From Encyclopedia Ermariana
- 3 Apr 2015: MediaWiki updated to 1.24.2
- 20 Jan 2015: MediaWiki updated to 1.24.1
- 7 Dec 2013: MediaWiki updated to 1.22.1
- 22 Sept 2013: The Encyclopedia Ermariana is now hosted by CloudSoarer.
- 10 Feb 2013: Site updated to 1.21alpha, and freshly compiled PHP 5.4.11.
- 12 March 2012: Encyclopedia is first to be brought back online after an intrusion.
- 6 September 2011: Site reactivated after 6 weeks downtime. Registration now closed. Spam vigorously purged.
- 6 September 2010: Server moved, and PHP updated to 5.3.3 (MediaWiki is at 1.17alpha). Also, several fixes were required.
- 20 September 2009: PHP updated to 5.2.11, and the site is back up.
- 24 August 2009: MediaWiki 1.16alpha failed to work with PHP 5.2.8, and the site was taken down temporarily.
- 28 April 2008: MediaWiki software updated to 1.13. This is the SVN trunk; updates will be more frequent from now on.
- 25 October 2007: After a long hiatus from EE, I have updated the code base to 1.11. The upgrade went smoothly and without noticeable problems.
- 1 June 2007: A bug in the latest trunk version of MediaWiki appears to have broken page headings. I will try to fix this next week.
- 21 January 2007: MediaWiki was updated to version 1.10alpha. (read more)
- 19 October 2006: Wiki software was updated to version 1.8.2.
- 27 September 2006: Site moved to DreamHost; software upgraded to 1.7.1. Clean reinstall, see current events for more.
- 22 June 2006: Several things: Software upgrade to 1.6.7. Also, links here should no longer point to /index.php. They will still work, but automatically redirect to /wiki. Also, the logo has been briefly removed, pending the design of a new one. Please mail me if you would like to do that. :)
- 8 May 2006: Using the mod_rewrite module, the page now uses a "/wiki/" root directory, like Wikipedia. Old links and bookmarks won't break, but internal links now use the new path.
- 4 May 2006: A new skin, using a blue, light-on-dark color scheme, is in the works. Try it out by switching it on in your preferences page (it will be default once the glitches are fixed, but I'm aiming for flexibility, so you can opt out). Also, MediaWiki 1.6.5 is out, but it's not quite worth the trouble.
- 20 April 2006: The software was upgraded to version 1.6.3. This is a major upgrade, so be sure to tell me if you see anything broken. Also, the first item in this list is removed. In the future, the announcements are truncated to 6 items.
- January 20th: I am about to upgrade the Wiki software from version 1.5.3 to 1.5.6 which was released yesterday. Naturally, I will back it up first, but still, I hope there aren't any problems.
- The site was moved on December 5th, 2005, to the new domain encyclopedia.ermarian.net. At the same time, the MediaWiki software was upgraded from 1.4.7 to 1.5.3. Images should once again be enabled. I hope.
- A site move is imminent, both to put a stop to the chronic downtimes and to finally gain image functionality again. I am checking out various hosting offers. The new domain will be ermarian.net
- The wiki was restored without permanent damage on November 8th, 2005. However, images are now altogether disabled. An update to Version 1.5 of the wiki is imminent.
- The wiki software got corrupted around September 16th, 2005
- The EEWiki (Encyclopedia Ermariana Wiki) was set up on August 22nd, 2005