I have spent my whole life in Australia. I have Windows XP version 2003 service pack 2 and I was born in 1995.
I first discovered Spiderweb Software when I got the oldest versions of Exile & Exile 2 on a games CD when I was in year 3 (2004). I have started 7 Blades of Exile scenarios but I haven't finished one yet. I have registered all the Avernum Games except for A4. I am learning avernumscript here.
I like to watch comedies older than me like M*A*S*H* and The Two Ronnies. I am working on a BoE scenario called Mystery of the fire murders but I should rename it soon. When I complete it I will write a walkthrough for it. My time zone is GMT+10 hours(Greenwich Mean Time).
I joined Encyclopedia Ermariana on the 24th of April 2006 and I have done a lot for the encyclopedia. Here is a list of articles I have made or edited. The reason my link to gazers was red was because I typed in Gazer when I should have typed in Gazers.
- I created Doomguard but it is totally different now.
- I created Blessed athame.
- I added Jeweled Golem to Golems.
- I created Eyebeast.
- I created Gazers.
- I created Limoncelli.
- I created Gremlins.
- I created Magical barriers but now it redirects you to Magic barriers (I didn't know that there was an existing article.)
- I created Troglodytes. (The first article that I created that is not a stub.)
- I created Black Shades
To Do List
- Find Sixus in A2
- Search for wanted articles in Encyclopedia Ermariana
- Create wanted articles in Encyclopedia Ermariana
- I have stopped making the BoE scenarios Fire Goblins, Giant War,Rogues of the Black Skull and Cavequake Chaos due to plot problems.
- I have started to make a scenario called the Mystery of the Fire Murders.
- I have abandoned Mystery of the Fire Murders and moving to BoA. I doubt that i will continue it.